Instructor & Author of "The Principles System For Guitar Mastery""
About the instructor
Jamie Andreas is the creator of the "Guitar Principles System For Guitar Mastery". This system begins with "The Principles of Correct Practice For Guitar", and progressively covers all the essential skills that every guitar player needs to master, regardless of style.
- A live, online weekly class covering the basics of "The Principles of Correct Practice For Guitar".
- All students will be guided to the completion of the Foundation Training from "The Principles".
- Students can attend the live class and/or have access to recordings of each class.
- If you are interested in using "The Principles" to make incredible and continuous progress on guitar...THIS IS FOR YOU!
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
A live online class with Jamie Andreas, creator of the "Principles of Correct Practice For Guitar".
Jamie will explain the basics of the Principles System, and guide each student in achieving the Foundation Training of good guitar playing.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is for those who have begun to study "The Principles", and for those interested in learning about this powerful practice system for guitar.
Sign up here to attend any or all of 2 classes per week, where
This course will focus on 3 main areas essential to good guitar playing, and for insuring continuous progress on guitar.
1) PRACTICE APPROACH.....Jamie will show you exactly how you need to practice each time you sit down with your guitar, so that your fingers learn the necessary skills for easy, relaxed playing.
2) LEFT HAND DEVELOPMENT....Jamie will guide you in the all-important first stages of proper left hand development. The complete series of left hand training exercises will be covered.
-Beginners will get a tremendous advantage in the early stages of playing that will guarantee that no obstacles will cause playing problems as they continue to learn guitar.
-Players who have been playing guitar for any length of time, months to years, will learn how to undo the bad left hand habits they have acquired, and begin to see their playing obstacles disappear.
3) Right Hand Development....Jamie will explain the fundamental mechanics of pick use on the guitar, as well as fingerstyle playing.
Each student will be shown the necessary exercises to practice, and how to practice them so that a free and powerful right hand is achieved.